Saturday, June 07, 2008

Mowing the lawn

Uh...I have a lawn I have to mow. Do you? It's rained often this spring and the lawn has been growing like crazy. I also have neighbors that seem to enjoy mowing their lawns. They do it way too often in my opinion. That makes it so I have to mow mine more often than I would like lest they start thinking about reporting me to the HOA.

Anyway, today's mow wasn't too bad as far as grass clipped goes. I only collected 1 1/2 bags of grass. A couple of weeks ago I had 5. However, this mow did drain what little energy I have to being with due to the humidity. I was sweating so bad that I looked like I had jumped in a pool, and that was just trying to start the mower.

So I took a nap. Did you have a nap today?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My neighbors like to mow their lawn more often than they should too. They're old and wrinkley but he goes shirtless and she in a bikini top...not a pretty picture.
~P~