Tuesday, June 13, 2006

What's behind curtain #3?

What's behind curtain #3? A Boy! The little guy, or 3.0 as I like to call him, will be arriving in a few months. I waited until we had some screen captures of the ultrasound to post. Tara went to the doctor's office again this morning to get a second ultrasound since the first one resulted in a bad disk and no pictures.

Some might wonder if we have a name picked out yet. Well, no, we don't have a name. You may suggest some if you like.
















4 comments:

Tori :) said...

He looks SO MUCH like my kids at this age! Crazy!! ;) I've been keeping my eyes and ears open for cool names. What about Joaquin? If I had another boy that's what I would name him. You probably won't like it because it sounds like you're trying to hock a lugie. Oh wait- that was "Taj"...

Tori :) said...

Still a boy?? Ok, just checkin'.

Tori :) said...

Wait- don't tell me. Let me guess... A boy??

Tori :) said...

What r u naming my nephew? I like Mason Juan Carlos. Although if it were my son it would be Joaquin. You can name him Joaquin in honor of me. :)