Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Cuatro

Since Jen tagged me a while back, I figured I should get this over with. Everybody thank Jen. (pictures to follow)

Four jobs you have had in your life:
Cleaning bathrooms in the HBLL
Hotel Front Desk Clerk
Delivery Truck Driver for Bakery
Code Monkey

Four movies you could watch over and over:
None come to mind. I usually watch whatever is on.


Four places you've lived:

Nuevo Casas Grandes, Chihuahua
Provo, UT
New York, NY
Bellevue, WA

Four TV shows you love to watch:
Battlestar Galactica
My Name is Earl
Anything on the History Channel
Iron Chef America (because I can't/don't cook)

Four places you've been on vacation:
San Diego, CA
Nauvoo, IL
Jackson Hole, WY
Las Vegas, NV

Four of your favorite foods:
Gyros
Guacamole
Steak
Oreo Shakes

Four places you'd rather be right now:
Brighton
Riviera Maya
Some cool place in Italy
Seattle, WA

Four sites you visit daily:
yahoo
google
si
wired

Four people who I am tagging/alienating:
I don't know four people to tag/alienate

4 comments:

~j. said...

Yay! Thanks for playing, JC.

I like that you watch a cooking show because you can't/don't.

What's a code monkey?

JC said...

I'm a code monkey. A programmer.

~j. said...

I figured it was a computer something...since I didn't know what it was. :)

DFA said...

I LOVE gyros! and Guacamole!
(tummy grumbling)
I gotta go...
DA